First, you will be asked to create a free Submittable account on our submission page (See Step #1 Below). If you already have a Submittable account skip to Step #2 Below.
Here are the Steps:
1. To submit to an organization, go to the organization's website and look for their submissions page. If the organization uses Submittable, you'll be brought to their Submittable page containing the organization's submission categories. Click the Submit button next to the category you wish to submit to, or if you are already within a submission category, scroll down to the Create your account / Have an account? Sign in form (See Example Page Below).
2. If you already have a Submittable account, click the Have an account? Click on the Sign in tab to sign in to your account. If you don't remember your password go directly to the Forgot Password page.
3. If you don't have a Submittable account, create a free account by filling out the Create your account form (See the Example Below):
4. Click the Create Account and Continue button to continue with the organization's submissions process. You can now use this account login when submitting to any organization that uses Submittable.
5. Once you have submitted to the organization, you can check the status of your submission by logging in to your Submittable account at https://manager.submittable.com. For more information on submission statuses, see their help article.